Powered by Blogger.

music box: WATERCOLOURS (part II.)

It's been a while since I have posted music on this blog. So, I think it's high time to get a tune on here again.
I came across this rad music video by Chelsea Jade aka WATERCOLOURS. I posted one of her music videos here before
Here's a quote about the video from her blog

"I pieced it together in my head by thinking of it ...as an exploration of a sculptural aesthetic...the elements of the sculpture being...everyday normal objects; chairs, clothes, light, people - especially Chelsea"

Please enjoy.



//

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP