Powered by Blogger.

Inspiration: Gill Schneider

I came across this video (via) the other day and I have been re-watching it daily. I have never been a big adventurer or adrenaline junkie but this just made me want to defy my fears and go FLY.
Gill says flying is his life and it's more than just a passion. And I can see why:  the thrill and bliss of soaring silently over magnificent beaches and lakes must be highly addictive.

And a flying juggling and trapeze artist? So strange but SO RAD. 
(Make sure you watch it in full screen mode!) 





Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All the images I feature here belong to home.town.treasure unless otherwise stated.
Please inform me if you wish to use them.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP